Saturday, June 4, 2011

His Friends

I do not know whether I posted this before, but it is alright even if I did, as what I feel this morning cannot be described in better words. (at least not by myself, so far).

*****

So uplifting are the friends of Allah

Their words carry weight that is no burden

Their beings seem of light that does not burn

Their company is more calming than meditating in a forest

How Allah has blessed us with these gems!

They care not for this world

Only the pleasure of Allah is their reward

They do not seek favours from people

Their only joy is being used by Allah to guide others

May Allah Ta’aala keep His friends safe and sound for our sakes

Us thorns amongst these gardens of roses

For without them the time is not far before we are swept away into the abyss



No comments:

Post a Comment