Saturday, July 2, 2011

Best Place to Live? Easy One...

Where is the best place to live?

Well that is an easy one indeed.



Even if the houses may be smaller, or the pay may be less,

There really is just one place I would even think of moving to now. 

Tamanna hai ke gulzar-e-Madeenah ab Watan hota!

My wish is that the rose gardens of Madeenah were my country!

Which place could be better than Madeenah? Even its dust promises serenity.

And why not, when the most beloved of Allah, Rasulullah Salla Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam, is there?

Which land can ever even compare?

Insha Allah, one day I shall meet you Madeenah. And I make du'aa that Allah Ta'aala makes it such that you will embrace me and not let me go. 

Waheen jeeta, Waheen marta, Waheen gor-o-kafan hota!

That I live there, that I die there, that my burial and shroud be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment