Summary of Hadhrat Mufti Ebrahim Salejee Saheb's after Asr majlis on the 26th of Ramadhaan 1433
The whole effort is to infuse the love of Allah Ta'ala into the heart. Once the love is there, the person moves automatically. The love should be so intense that a person is not prepared to make any compromise with regards the laws of Deen. Five things should be done to acquire the love of Allah Ta'ala and his Rasul (sallallahu alaihi wasallam):
- Ask Allah Ta'ala to sustain one with his love and the love of his Rasul (sallallahu alaihi wasallam).
- Follow the ways of Rasulullah (sallallahu alahi wasallam) in the minutest of things.
- Sit in the company of the lovers (the pious servants of Allah Ta'ala).
- When doing any action, make the intention that I am doing it for the love of Allah Ta'ala.
- Ponder over the favours of Allah Ta'ala and his Rasul (sallallahu alaihi wasallam).
download -> 26th_Ramadhaan_Asr.mp3