Monday, October 1, 2012

Sporadic Posting Again

It has been a while since I posted regularly on my blog, and I must apologize for that. It has been quite a busy time since I moved since I have begun teaching. Alhamdu Lillah though, teaching has taught me I still have a lot to learn.

I request du'aa for my grandfather. He had to be taken to the hospital in emergency yesterday by the ambulance. For a moment before we called 911, I thought perhaps he had gone on. It was quite a frightful situation.

I also want to say Jazak Allahu Khairan to the person who made the new banner of my blog. I have no idea myself but am incredibly touched.

Insha Allah I will be trying my hardest to keep posting at least once a week. Request for du'aas.

2 comments:

  1. Assalaamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dear sister. I pray to Allah Ta'aala that He eases your grandfather's pain and grants him a speedy and complete recovery - whatever is best for him, may He make it so. And, may He increase your's and your family's strength and patience. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Allah have mercy on him and summa aameen to the duas above.

    ReplyDelete