Friday, February 10, 2012

He is my Nabi Salla Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam

I wrote this more than five or six years ago for my father. However now that I reread it, I feel it is perfect for the best of creation, Nabi Salla Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam. I guess that should make me happy for having a father who reminds me of Nabi Salla Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam!

*****
He stands strong like an oak
He shines bright like a star
He walks like a warrior
He recites like a bird

He is generous like a stream
He is calming like a forest
He is grand like a sunrise
He is gentle like a breeze

He fights for what is right
He negates what is wrong
He strives to uphold the truth
He strives to remove the lies

He loves no one but for Allah
He hates no one but for Allah
He seeks no reward but from Allah
He needs no approval but from Allah

He is my Nabi Salla Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam

No comments:

Post a Comment