Friday, January 13, 2012

Ticket to Jannah

People are often booking tickets to various places. What about booking a ticket to Jannah? Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said to Hazrath Anas (Radiyallahu Anhu). “ O my beloved son, keep your heart clean from harbouring malice, for verily that is my sunnah.” He then said: “The one who loves my sunnah loves me. The one who loves me will be with me in Jannah.” (Tabrani)

Thus the ticket to Jannah is to practice on the Sunnah of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam). Among his extremely important sunnats is to keep the heart free of malice.

3 comments:

  1. Listen to Qur'an Online

    http://islamo-media.blogspot.com/p/quran-online.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazakallahu Khayran...I very much needed this reminder I feel. Sent you an email on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funerals also remind us of death, and when a Muslim dies, his or her bathing, shrouding, the funeral prayer, and burial are an obligation upon all Muslims. If these things are not done, all Muslims of that area are sinful. The deceased has a right over all of the people in the vicinity.
    Islam religion and homosexuality

    ReplyDelete