Just a few points I took down:
- The brave talk about might and power. Don't be proud because Allah doesn't like it.
- There is something even more powerful than might : The Pen
- Everything is stored by Allah, even our memories and thoughts.
- We should take out time and talk about Rasulullah Salla Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam.
- Rasulullah Salla Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam was the refuge for the orphans and the widows.
- Don't speak gheebat (backbite).
- Keep your heart clean. If it is not clean, then things will become rotten in your own heart, like carrying a sewer around.
- Today everyone is intelligent, but there are very few who have understanding.
- Ask Allah to grant us the qualities of Rasulullah Salla Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam
- Don't judge a whole group based on one person.
- Respect the symbols of Allah, be it the azaan, the cap (topee) etc.
- Be a part of one of these three groups - Muhajireen (ie the forerunners), Ansaar (ie the supporters), or the followers.
- Your deeds do not hold any weight before Allah Ta'aala's grandeur.
- The weightiest thing on the scale is good manners. "I won't demand my rights in this world or the hereafter."
Listen to the talk from this Link -> Forgive & Forget